Join Us For Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Web Content Management Webinar
Live Webinar: September 23, 2014 at 9 a.m. EST
Click here to register:
Organize | Discover | Build | Manage
You can use SharePoint Web Content Management capabilities to create, publish, manage, and control a large, dynamic collection of content.
Learn in this webinar the various ways you can use SharePoint as a true CMS:
- 1) Manage variations of content for different devices
- 2) Publish content to intranet, extranet and internet sites
- 3) Author Web content in a WYSIWYG environment.
- 4) Manage site content, structure and deployment
- 5) Establish an approval process to ensure that content is reviewed before it is published.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR TO LEARN HOW TO USE SHAREPOINT 2013 FOR YOUR CMS NEEDS